Detail-oriented leader focused on building collaborative relationships, with expertise in digital media and project organization.
The Para Marketing Company – Columbia, SC
Director of Operations (January – April 2014)
- Oversaw implementation of client projects from contract signing through development and renewal.
- Worked directly with CEO and Director of Sales to determine areas for growing and improving company.
- Developed and executed processes to streamline efficiency of internal operations.
- Led eight member operations staff in daily team meetings and bi-weekly brainstorming sessions.
Account Manager (April 2013 – December 2013)
- Maintained relationships with clients, juggling 20-25 account simultaneously.
- Developed targeted marketing campaigns to reach clients’ business goals using a variety of media.
- Managed marketing budgets, accounting for ad spends and profit margins while maximizing ROI.
- Tracked and analyzed marketing efforts and reported these to clients weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Coordinated with design and web teams from conception through completion to produce high-quality marketing materials for clients.
Live Nation Entertainment – Columbia, SC
New Media Coordinator (May 2008 – April 2013)
- Managed online social presence encouraging communication between followers/fans via Twitter and Facebook, who numbered approximately 4000+ and 80,000+, respectively.
- Managed online advertising campaigns from start to finish on both local and national websites, including Google, ESPN.com, and Facebook, for the Carolinas, Virginia Beach, and Washington D.C. markets.
- Compiled tracking data for advertising campaigns and social media on an on-going basis to gauge campaign effectiveness and reach.
- Executed promotional giveaways through mobile and social databases to increase awareness of upcoming concerts and strengthen brand-consumer relationship.
- Designed customized banner advertisements for upcoming concerts under strict deadlines using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Created targeted email campaigns to the company’s opt-in database.
Clear Channel Radio – Columbia, SC
Account Executive (October 2007 – February 2008)
- Collaborated with small business owners to establish a vision for their marketing needs utilizing traditional radio, streaming radio and internet media.
- Simultaneously managed all aspects of multiple clients’ campaigns, including scheduling, copywriting, and airing.
- Commended by both market manager and sales manager above other new hires for ability to adeptly incorporate internet and radio products into one, cohesive marketing campaign.